Introduction to Environmental Management e-Learning
Introduction to Environmental Management e-Learning provides an introduction to environmental management in the oil and gas industry. It focuses on the purpose and key elements of an Environmental Management System in improving environmental performance.
Delegates completing an Abrasive Wheels e-Learning training course will be able to;
- Explain the importance and benefits of environmental awareness
- Explain the importance and benefits of being an environmentally responsible organisation
- Identify the main environmental aspects associated with the oil and gas industry
- Describe the requirement for an Environmental Management System (EMS)
- Explain the purpose and key elements of an EMS
- Describe the role of the Regulator
- Describe the role of the Scottish Environment Protection Agency (SEPA) and the Environment Agency (EA)
- Describe the reporting, monitoring and compliance requirements and recognise their importance in improving environmental performance
- Identify the actions that can be taken by individuals on a daily basis to improve environmental performance
How To Book e-Learning
Book your Introduction to Environmental Management e-Learning training course online and you will receive a link to register for your course within 1 working day.