Hazard Identification and Awareness e-Learning
Hazard Identification and Awareness e-Learning focuses on the importance of hazard identification within the risk assessment process.
The course identifies the common industry hazards and describes the steps involved, and the factors that should be considered, in the hazard identification process.
Delegates completing an Hazard Identification and Awareness e-Learning training course will be able to;
- Identify the steps involved in risk assessment
- Define key terminology
- Describe hazard identification and its purpose
- Identify the energy sources that can be used to help identify hazards
- Identify common industry hazards
- Recognise the hazards associated with SIMOPs
- Outline the differences between occupational hazards and major accident hazards
- Identify the role of human factors in causing accidents
- Describe the steps involved in hazard identification
- Outline the requirements for risk assessment and the implementation of control measures to reduce the risk to ALARP
- Recognise the importance of dynamic risk assessment and Stop Work Authority
How To Book e-Learning
Book your Hazard Identification and Awareness e-Learning training course online and you will receive a link to register for your course within 1 working day.