Hand-Arm Vibration Awareness e-Learning
Hand-Arm Vibration Awareness e-Learning provides an overview of hand-arm vibration and its effects.
The course covers the types of work and equipment that can cause exposure to vibration and the control measures that must be put in place to reduce the risk of vibration exposure.
Delegates completing an Hand-Arm Vibration Awareness e-Learning training course will be able to;
- Describe what hand-arm vibration is and its effects
- Describe what Hand-Arm Vibration Syndrome (HAVS) is and its symptoms
- Identify the types of work and equipment that can expose workers to vibration risks
- Describe the responsibilities under the Control of Vibration at Work Regulation
- Explain the vibration risk assessment requirements and the importance of the Exposure Action Value (EAV) and Exposure Limit Value (ELV)
- Identify the control measures to reduce exposure to vibration
- Explain the importance of health surveillance
- Identify the information and training requirements
How To Book e-Learning
Book your Hand-Arm Vibration Awareness e-Learning training course online and you will receive a link to register for your course within 1 working day.