CPR First Aid e-Learning
CPR First Aid e-Learning provides an overview of assessing and treating a casualty including performing CPR.
Delegates completing a CPR First Aid e-Learning training course will be able to;
- Describe the primary survey requirements when encountering a casualty
- Explain how to assess the situation and circumstances in order to act safely, promptly and effectively in an emergency
- Describe the checks to be carried out and the steps to be taken to administer first aid to a casualty that is breathing
- Describe how to carry out CPR on a casualty that is not breathing
- Describe the steps to be taken when encountering a casualty that is choking
How To Book e-Learning
Book your CPR First Aid e-Learning training course online and you will receive a link to register for your course within 1 working day.