Human Factors e-Learning
Human Factors e-Learning provides delegates with a definition of human factors.
The training outlines the role that human factors play in an individual's performance, and how they can affect the workplace. Delegates will gain an awareness of the tools and techniques that aim to introduce a positive safety culture with human factors at its core.
Delegates completing a Human Factors e-Learning training course will be able to;
- Describe what human performance is
- Give examples which show the link between human performance and accidents
- Describe the role that underlying factors play in causing incidents and accidents
- Describe what human factors are
- Explain the role that human factors play when managing risk within a safety management system
- Describe the consequences of accidents in the workplace
- Explain the differences between unintentional and intentional errors
- Describe situational awareness and how to maintain it
- Give examples of how human factors affect all levels of personnel within an organisation
- Describe a positive safety culture with human factors at its core
How To Book e-Learning
Book your Human Factors e-Learning training course online and you will receive a link to register for your course within 1 working day.