Working at Height e-Learning
Working at Height e-Learning provides an awareness of industry best practice when working at height.
The training course outlines the hazards involved in working at height and the control measures that should be implemented to reduce the risks associated with working at height.
Delegates completing a Working at Height e-Learning training course will be able to;
- Explain what work at height means
- Describe the responsibilities under the Work at Height Regulations
- Identify the hazards relating to working at height
- Explain the process of assessing risk for work at height
- Describe the hierarchy of controls used to reduce risk
- Outline how to choose access equipment and the safety precautions associated with the different types of working at height equipmen
- Describe how to prevent dropped objects
- Identify the personal fall protection system requirements
- Summarise inspection and maintenance requirements
- Explain why a rescue plan should be in place
- Identify the final checks and what to look for when carrying out the work
How To Book e-Learning
Book your Working at Height e-Learning training course online and you will receive a link to register for your course within 1 working day.