Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations (PUWER) e-Learning
Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations (PUWER) e-Learning provides an overview of the requirements of PUWER.
The training course outlines the hazards and risks associated with using work equipment and the control measures in place to reduce the risk of injury.
Delegates completing a PUWER e-Learning training course will be able to;
- Explain what PUWER is
- Explain why PUWER is required
- Identify the responsibilities of employers and employees
- Identify the equipment covered by the regulations
- Explain the risks associated with using work equipment
- Explain how risks are mitigated
- Describe the inspection and maintenance requirements under PUWER
- Describe the requirements for mobile work equipment
How To Book e-Learning
Book your PUWER e-Learning training course online and you will receive a link to register for your course within 1 working day.