Manual Handling e-Learning
Manual Handling e-Learning provides an overview of the risks involved in manual handling operations.
The training course outlines the factors that should be considered when assessing manual handling operations and the control measures that should be put in place to minimise the risk of injury.
Delegates completing a Manual Handling e-Learning training course will be able to;
- Define what manual handling is
- Describe the responsibilities under the Manual Handling Operations Regulations
- Explain the consequences of poor manual handing operations
- Explain how to minimise the risk of injury by using the hierarchy of controls
- Describe how to plan a lift and the factors to be considered when assessing manual handling operations
- Explain what lifting equipment or mechanical aids can be used
- Describe the steps to lift and carry a load safely
How To Book e-Learning
Book your Manual Handling e-Learning training course online and you will receive a link to register for your course within 1 working day.