Transportation of Dangerous Goods by Air Awareness e-Learning (HCA-approved)
Transportation of Dangerous Goods by Air Awareness e-Learning provides an overview of industry best practice in relation to transporting dangerous goods by air.
The training course has been accepted by the Helideck Certification Agency (HCA) and is in accordance with Part 1, Chapter 1.4 of the ICAO Technical Instructions and Section 1.5 of the IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations, Categories 7, 8 and 9.
Delegates completing a Transportation of Dangerous Goods by Air Awareness e-Learning training course will be able to;
- Explain the dangerous goods training requirements for certain activities
- Explain what dangerous goods are
- Define the regulations applicable to dangerous goods by air
- Explain the requirements for passengers and aircraft crew
- Identify the classes of dangerous goods
- Describe the regulations for transporting dangerous goods by air mail
- Identify where to find the dangerous goods list
- Identify the provisions for excepted and limited quantities
- Identify the provisions for airworthiness and operating items
- Explain the different packing groups
- Describe UN approved packaging
- Describe the labelling and markings required for dangerous goods
- Define the documentation required for the transportation of dangerous goods by air
- Describe how to handle, store and inspect dangerous goods
- Explain who to report incidents to and the actions to take in an emergency
- Identify the requirements for handling radioactive packages
How To Book e-Learning
Book your Transportation of Dangerous Goods by Air Awareness e-Learning training course online and you will receive a link to register for your course within 1 working day.