COSHH Awareness e-Learning
COSHH Awareness e-Learning provides an overview of the equirements of the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) Regulations.
The training course outlines the risks associated with working with hazardous substances and the control measures that can be taken to reduce exposure.
Delegates completing a COSHH Awareness e-Learning training course will be able to;
- Describe the potential harmful effects of exposure to substances hazardous to health
- Identify the different types and forms of hazardous substances
- Describe the ways in which you may be exposed to substances hazardous to health
- Explain responsibilities under the COSHH Regulations
- Explain the COSHH risk assessment requirements
- Explain the use of safety data sheets
- Identify the internationally recognised hazard pictograms
- Describe typical control measures for handling hazardous substances
- Describe the exposure monitoring requirements
- Explain health surveillance requirements
- Describe requirements for the safe storage of hazardous substances
How To Book e-Learning
Book your COSHH Awareness e-Learning training course online and you will receive a link to register for your course within 1 working day.