Confined Space Entry e-Learning
Confined Space Entry e-Learning is based on industry best practice for entering and working in confined spaces.
The training course provides an overview of the hazards involved in working in confined spaces and the control measures that should be implemented to reduce the risks associated with confined space entry.
Delegates completing a Confined Space Entry e-Learning training course will be able to;
- Identify responsibilities under the Confined Spaces Regulations
- Explain what a confined space is
- Identify and describe hazards that may be found within a confined space
- Describe how to assess the risks
- Identify control measures that are typically implemented in a confined space
- Identify the requirements of an emergency rescue plan
- Explain how to prepare for entry to a confined space
- Describe how to enter a confined space
- Describe how to monitor a confined space
- Explain the measures to take whilst working in a confined space
- Explain the requirements for exiting a confined space
How To Book e-Learning
Book your Confined Space Entry e-Learning training course online and you will receive a link to register for your course within 1 working day.