Benzene Awareness e-Learning
Benzene Awareness e-Learning provides an overview of the hazards associated with benzene.
The training course convers the potential consequences of exposure to benzene and the control measures that should be taken to limit exposure.
Delegates completing a Benzene Awareness e-Learning training course will be able to;
- Explain what benzene is
- Describe where benzene may be found
- Identify the hazards associated with benzene
- Explain the potential consequences of exposure to benzene
- Describe responsibilities under the regulations
- Identify the permissible workplace limits for benzene
- Identify the control measures that can be taken to limit exposure to benzene
- Describe what to do in the event of exposure
- Describe typical air monitoring systems
- Identify health surveillance requirements
How To Book e-Learning
Book your Benzene Awareness e-Learning training course online and you will receive a link to register for your course within 1 working day.