Abrasive Wheels e-Learning
Abrasive Wheels e-Learning provides an overview of the types and functions of abrasive wheels.
The training course outlines the storing, handling and inspection requirements for abrasive wheels. Delegates will gain an awareness of the hazards, risks and control measures required when working with abrasive wheels.
Delegates completing an Abrasive Wheels e-Learning training course will be able to;
- Describe what ‘abrasive wheels’ are
- Identify the types of equipment that use abrasive wheels
- Identify the legislation associated with abrasive wheels
- Identify some of the different types of abrasive wheels
- Explain the characteristics of abrasive wheels
- Identify the markings on abrasive wheels
- Describe the hazards associated with the use of abrasive wheels
- Explain the control measures required to reduce the risk of injury, including wheel selection, wheel speed, mounting, machine and guarding requirements
- Identify the general responsibilities of employers and employees
- Describe the Personal Protective Equipment requirements
- Describe examination, handling and storage requirements
How To Book e-Learning
Book your Abrasive Wheels e-Learning training course online and you will receive a link to register for your course within 1 working day.