Forklift Refresher (RTITB)
RTITB Forklift Refresher training is designed for those who need to refresh their RTITB Forklift certificate.
RTITB Forklift Refresher training refreshes the understanding of best practices and safe systems of work when operating a forklift truck.
The course is carried out to RTITB-approved international standards as recommended by the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) and Approval Code of Practice (L117). It is delivered as a combination of theoretical and practical sessions.
Forklift training can conduced at AIS Training's training centre or at your own site provided you have:
- A suitable area/room for theoretical
- A suitable area for practical sessions
- An appropriate forklift truck
- Suitable loads for practical training
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately we cannot currently offer this course to self-funding delegates.
Delegates completing RTITB Forklift Refresher training will be able to;
- Understand the use of forklift trucks, best practice and safe systems of work
- Demonstrate safe forklift operations