ECITB Working at Height - Unit 2 PPE User
It is imperative for anyone who operates at height to have an advanced understanding of the methods and equipment used, as well as the potential risks of working at height.
ECITB have developed an exciting training programme that complies with the most current Working at Height legislation (2005).
ECITB Working at Height - Unit 2 PPE User involves working at height in a variety of environments.
Delegates will experience working at height in environments including telecoms and construction.
Delegates completing an ECITB Working at Height - Unit 2 PPE User training course will be able to;
- Understand legislation and equipment standards
- Learn the correct practical use of PPE
- Gain knowledge of different PPE purposes
An ECITB Working at Height - Unit 2 PPE User training course includes;
- Working at Height legislation
- Working at Height categories
- Hierarchy of measures
- Equipment legislation
- Equipment inspection and maintenance
- Selection and safe use of equipment
- Fall and impact forces
- Rescue provision
There are no formal prerequisites for an ECITB Working at Height - Unit 2 PPE User training course.