AIS Training delivers more than 400 skills and competency courses from 3 world-class training villages in Aberdeen, Grimsby and from its flagship facility and head office in North Shields, near Newcastle.The business is rapidly expanding and now operates across a number of industries including Oil & Gas, Wind Energy, Engineering, Manufacturing and Construction.
We are currently looking to recruit a highly motivated customer service representative to join AIS. Working within our dynamic & lively bookings team based in our Newcastle head office.
Main duties of the post:
As an AIS customer service executive you will be responsible for the day to day booking and booking administration of training courses to both our self-funding and business customers.
- Turning incoming telephone calls and training enquiries into sales
- Providing information, advice & guidance to delegates on our portfolio of courses
- Proactively contacting potential training leads / future delegates and / or course expiries
- Manage the full course bookings process from initial enquiry to sending of joining instructions
- Ensuring all course pre-requisite information is uploaded prior to course start date
- Taking & uploading of course payments & client PO’s
- Liaising with both delegates & clients ensuring an excellent customer experience
- Supporting system development and new initiatives
- Accurate data entry of delegate, course & payment information
- Working alongside the marketing team to use various initiatives & pricing offers to boost sales
- Supporting the admin team to ensure delegates receive their certificates in a timely manner
- Upselling where possible by listening to the delegates needs offering, alternative courses, locations etc..
- Ensuring all quality & sales KPI’s are met on a monthly basis
Skills, knowledge and experience required:
- Proven success in your sales ability and demonstrable full knowledge of the sales process
- Strong client management skills and ability to keep promises
- Capable of hands on problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions
- A positive and determined approach to researching and analysing new business opportunities
- Ability to use own initiative and pay close attention to detail
- Ability to cope with competing demands and to prioritise tasks
- Strong communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone, and presentation
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- A positive, proactive attitude to dealing with people
- Capable of working independently, and having responsibility as an individual
If you think you’re the person for the job and up for joining the team here at AIS Training, please email your CV to email@example.com by Friday 16th November.